Tåkt is a brand new nightclub and multi-purpose venue with a capacity of 150 people, right in the heart of Alta city centre. In the weekends, Tåkt is operating as a nightclub with its own DJ and will be serving a good selections of longdrinks, beer and signature cocktails from 10:00 to 03:00. In the weekdays the venue can be booked for different private - or cooperate events.
If everything goes according to plan, we are opening within the next couple of weeks in November and we are currently looking for bartenders to join our team! Work experience as a bartender or waiter/ waitress is a plus, but it is perfectly fine if you haven't worked in the industry before. We will provide you with the necessary training. The most important thing is that you are service minded, are willing to learn and are able to work in a hectic environment. The working hours will mainly be in weekends and we are looking for people who are available to work part time, meaning a couple of shifts a month and step in for busy period.
We would also love if you;
- Are over 20 years old (due to alcohol service).
- Are an outgoing person and are able to handle different types of people.
- Have a proactive and flexible attitude towards our customers and your colleagues.
- Speak English ( Norwegian and other languages is a bonus)
- You enjoy working with people of all ages and nationalities.
- You like being assigned responsibility.
- You are structured and reliable.
We also look for qualities such as; A passion for learing about different sorts of beverages and customer service, humility, generousity, focus on details and life experience.
Tåkt is located in the basement of Canyon Hotel, so if you are curious about the position and want to know more about the nightclub, feel free to drop by Canyon Hotel for a chat with Eik. You can also get to know us better by visiting our homepage and Facebook.
What can we offer?
- A fun job in a international workplace that can be combinded alongside studies or other work.
- Opportunies for professional development, both vertically and horizontally.
- Competitive salary conditions and a vide range of employee discounts within the company ( food, beverages, hotels, yoga, outdoor clothing ++).
- A professional tourism and hospitality group with good support functions within operations and HR.
The startdate will be as soon as possible or ofter agreement. We review applications and conduct job interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply if you think this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking forward hearing from you.